Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hola Todos!

Well I am finally settled in Madrid. I moved into my apartment with my host family yesterday. My senora is very nice but does not speak any English. It is a little difficult but I am adjusting very well. All the students from the program hit it off very well too. We go out almost every night and hang out when we are not in class. We are already talking about going to Paris next weekend and possibly Greece for our spring break (12 days long in April). The language barrier has not been too bad because almost everyone here speaks English anyway. I am trying my best to speak only in Spanish and I have been pulling things out of my ass I had no idea I even knew. My flight to Madrid was a little frustrating as we were delayed for 2 hours, got on the plane around 11pm, and didn't take off until 1:30. As soon as we got to the city one of my friends on my flight and I walked around downtown Madrid for a while for our first taste of Spain. This city is truly incredible and it still has not hit me I will be here for the next 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment